Answers to most of your frequently asked questions:
Do you have a price-list?
We are glad you have found our product. We do not have a PDF price-list, however this is where you can get the pricing for all our products https://www.yonihealing.co.za/collections/all
How do I place and order?
- Ordering from us is super easy – Go to the product you want, select it and add the product to your cart and when you are finished selecting your products, click the shopping bag icon on the top right of the page, and then click "Proceed to checkout." That's how easy it is!
- At checkout you will be directed to make a payment using your debit or credit card or direct EFT.
- Alternatively, you can send us an email or WhatsApp with your order details. Once your payment has cleared in our bank, your order will be actioned for processing. Please allow a few days before your payment reflects in our bank account.
Please note - the offline/email orders take longer to process than online orders.
What are my payment options?
- All our payment options are safe and secure. They run through Payfast.
- Payment options include credit card, debit card, and instant EFT.
- Eft payments may be made for any orders placed via email. Please send a Proof Of Payment via email to email@example.com using your order number as reference for order placed via email.
Where & how do you ship?
- We ship everywhere within South Africa using our courier partners.
- Please note - We do not ship to P.O Boxes, so please enter your residential address
How much does delivery cost?
Delivery is a flat rate of R100 for all orders
How long does delivery take?
- It takes 1-3 days to process orders. We dispatch orders daily.
- Delivery with the courier takes between 1 to 3 working days after the day of dispatch, except for outlying areas which may take longer (up to 6 working days).
- The couriers do not deliver on weekends
Regrettably, we cannot be held responsible for any delivery or postage delays that arise from unsuspecting issues beyond our control, courier issues and postal strikes, incorrect addresses and acts of God.
May I collect my order in person?
Yes, we have days that we dedicate to collections of deliveries. You can make a payment and then collect in person in Centurion. For collections, please send us a WhatsApp message to 065 225 2525
how do I track my order?
- Once your order is processed and booked for collection with one of our delivery services, you will get a tracking number with a clickable link via email. Please check your junk email folder if you do not get the email after a few days of ordering.
- You can track your order until it is delivered.
- If there is a problem or delay with your order in transit, the quickest way to getting it resolved is to contact the courier services directly with your waybill/tracking details and they will assist in getting your order delivered to you soonest.
What if I am not home to accept my delivery?
- The courier company used will always attempt to deliver to your door. If no one is home or no one answers, they will often try to contact via a call. If still no luck, the couriers will attempt delivery again on their next delivery run.
- For easier management of the delivery of your products, an email upon fulfilment of your order will be sent with tracking details included. If you find there may be an issue with the delivery address or contact, please contact the couriers directly with your tracking details and they will assist with the delivery much more swiftly.