Yoni steaming herbs
What is Yoni Steaming?
A yoni steam carries medicinal plant oils to the yoni (vaginal) tissue. These tissues are extremely absorbent, which allows the bloodstream to absorb these healing plant oils and then take them into the inner reproductive system.
Once there, they aid the uterus in cleansing and repairing itself.
HOW TO STEAM
Here’s what you’ll need:
• A toilet
• 6 heaped table spoons of your Yonique steam herbs
• A natural toilet bowl disinfectant and brush cleaner (non-toxic is better!)
• A wide-rimmed stainless steel
• A large towel or blanket
• A good book or a fully charged phone
The water must be from a boiling kettle
How to prepare:
1. You’ll first want to give your toilet bowl and set a good scrub. You’ll be able to sink into bliss knowing that you’re seated on a clean porcelain throne.
2. Next, prepare your water and yoni steaming herbs
3. Place the bowl into your toilet bowl
4. Pour your herbs into the bowl, then pour boiling water, allow to cool for 2 minutes.
5. Close the seat (but not the lid).
CAUTION: Make sure your bowl of herbs fits completely inside the toilet bowl basin before closing the lid and sitting down.
6. Sit down on your toilet as you normally would. Notice if the steam feels too hot, and if so, open your legs or stand up to allow the water to cool.
7. Enjoy your Yoni Steam Ritual!
8. Steam for a minimum 20 minutes and as long as you want. If you have an inter uterine device, see below
PS: Elevate your legs so you do not get cramps
This method is easy, comfortable and accessible to most.
1. Because you're using the toilet, the steam might be a little close to your skin and might feel too hot.This is why allowing the water to cool for 3-5 minutes is crucial for this method, as is knowing when the steam feels too hot for your skin. When it does, be sure to move away.
2.Do not use if you are pregnant.
3.Do not use during menstruation
4. If you have IUD, do not steam for more than 10 minutes, discontinue use, if you feel uncomfortable.
Discard herbs after each use
Yoni steaming frequently asked questions
Start steaming 5 days after your period not earlier than that
How often should I steam?
1. For the first 4 weeks of use, steam twice in 7 days if you are trying to conceive stop at ovulation
2. For normal maintenance of your yoni - 2-3 times a month
3. If you suffer from pain, bloating or exhaustion during menstruation twice in 7 days
4. For fertility steam 3 times in 7 days, and maybe twice during pre-ovulation
They should expect to steam for three months before seeing results.
5. For postpartum steaming, 3 times in 7 days for the first month of use, then once a week thereafter
please be sure there are no open wound and that you are no longer bleeding
6. For menopause, steam at least 3 times per year for maintenance, but may steam more often if it feels right.
7. Absent menstrual cycle - 3 times in 7 days
If your challenges are chronic, you may want to steam up to three times per week to ensure the greatest results.
Do not use if you are pregnant or menstruating
Share this Product
I ordered on Tuesday,and received the very next day I'm so happy,I can't wait to use my herbs tonight
I ordered on Thursday afternoon and received my order the following day (Friday).
I truly love the products what came out of me after my second pearl and a third one its shocking, I am even ashamed to post it.
I ordered on Tuesday afternoon and received my order Wednesday. Delivery was quick. Will come back with feedback after a few weeks 😊
I bought the products and paid using EFT and in 48 hours I received them.