Menstrual Cup and Holder (Small)
The menstrual cup is the feminine protection of the 21st century. It is user-friendly, safe, reusable, eco-logical and a healthier alternative to pads and tampons. Women love it because it actually improves their cycle by being less painful and getting a lighter flow.
- Healthy alternative to tampons and pads
- Non-absorbing so will not affect the internal Ph and flora balance
- Made for medical proposes, latex-free, hypoallergenic, containing no dyes, BPA, phthalates, plastic, bleaches or toxins.
- Does not absorb fluid so no odour
- Flexible, comfortable, convenient and easy to use
- Minimal feeling whilst worn
- Total protection due to separation
- Change time maximum of 12 hours depending on flow
- Swim and sleep safe
- Discrete and personal, no strings or bulges. Wear what you like
- Safe for all water and athletic sports
- Ten year life time and sustainable
Factors to be considered when choosing your size, sizing is based on flow, age, child bearing history.
Its advisable to use a Large cup if you have a heavy flow, regardless of other considerations. Additionally a Small cup should be used for a light flow, as long as the other considerations are taken into account.
Women with smaller vaginal canals would be recommended to use the S sized cup, and women with a larger vaginal canal should use a L sized cup.
Women who have given birth, regardless of birth procedure, should use a size L.
PELVIC FLOOR TONE
The vaginal muscles change with age and pregnancy. The loss of elasticity and tone in the vaginal muscles become more apparent with age. If you have been diagnosed with any pelvic floor deficiencies a L cup should be used.
In order to maintain pelvic strength kegel exercises and Pilates are recommended as beneficial exercises.
If you are a virgin you should use size S, please consult your GP should you have any concerns regarding your hymen.
Share this Product
This is a great investment - I am more than pleased with this product. It was a breeze to insert and remove, Good bye to tampons and pads!