Face Steaming herbs
It is one of the simplest ways to deep clean the skin – eliminating toxins, opening pores, increasing blood circulation (bringing oxygenated blood to the surface of the skin)
Brightening your complexion
Softening and plumping wrinkles and hydrating the skin - at the deepest layers.
We recommend steaming your face once a week.
Facial steams are also excellent upper respiratory decongestants.
- Before steaming, wash your face - remove all dirt and make-up.
- Only steam with a fresh face.
- Put dried herbs (2 tablespoons) inside a bowl or basin and cover with pour 1 litre of boiling water.
- Create a tent by wrapping a towel around your head and draping it over the rim of the bowl/ basin.
- Ensure that you can feel the heat and smell aroma of the herbs.
- Close your eyes and enjoy the relaxing steam for 5-15 minutes.
Share this Product
Im really liking the product. Its like my skin is able to breathe after steaming, Acne is slowly fading away and i see dead skin coming off when i use a toner.
The order was delivered on time and complete